Translation work in progress, use Google for not yet translated posts

Translation work in progress, use Google for not yet translated posts

Tuesday 21 October 2014

LIRN Naples - parking positions

Another modifications to my home airport. I downloaded from ??? (don't remember) LIRN airport charts, here you are: lirn.zip.

From there I took the coordinates of all parking positions and holding points and created the file LIRN.groundnet.xml. The file must be saved at  $FGFS_HOME/Scenery/Airports/L/I/R/LIRN.groundnet.xml.

Parking positions 51~57 (apron 1) and 61~66 (apron 2) are disabled, FG LIRN airport layout must be adjusted first (and I don't know how to do it yet). At current state these positions are "out of space",  51~57 on the lawn (apron 1 is too small) and 61~66 are even out of apt. (it's 1.x version of FG scenery, I must explore 2.0 version too)

Another one question was left unresolved for now. All defined parking positions have for now heading 360, the right one I'll add when there will be more buildings.

For hydroplanes I invented three "parking pos", NaplesBay1 and 2 and PozuolliBay1, so you can take off from the sea too.

Happy flight to all and don't forget: The first task of aviation is bring as near as possible the number of successful landings to the number of take offs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment