Translation work in progress, use Google for not yet translated posts

Translation work in progress, use Google for not yet translated posts

Friday 24 October 2014

Home cockpit

Well, I saw some home cockpits on the net, so I decided "me too". It will be, obviously,  beloved Cessna. The work is continuing slowly, I've too little free time to devote to this project. Some photos here:

battery, alternator and main avionics switches

light switches

back side ready for wiring

small lock cylinder sawn in half

this part will be used for ignition switch

small rotary switch, modified, 4 fixed positions and 1 free one
(yes, well-known OFF, L, R, BOTH and START)

So sorry for terrible imagine quality. Combination of cheap web cam and energy-saving LED light. Just I'll take better cam, the photos will be redone, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment